Travel and Parking
Diocesan-sponsored transportation is available. Follow the instructions below, based on which diocese you belong to (either contact the designated person or use the diocesan sign-up page):
- Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis: contact Mary Jane O’Brien (email@example.com)
- Diocese of Crookston: contact A.J. Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diocese of Duluth: contact Patrice Menor (email@example.com) or Betsy Kneepkens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diocese of New Ulm: contact Deacon Steven Spilman (email@example.com)
- Diocese of Saint Cloud: Please sign up here – http://omf.stcdio.org/th_event/catholics-at-the-capitol/
- Diocese of Winona: contact Deacon Chris Walchuk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You may choose to drive to Catholics at the Capitol. If so, please familiarize yourself with directions and nearby parking for the River Centre, which is where the morning part of the program will begin.
PLEASE NOTE: We are providing buses between the RiverCentre and the Capitol in the middle of the day. At 4:00pm, when everything is completed at the Capitol, buses will pick people up from the Capitol, in the same general area they were dropped off (along Martin Luther King Blvd., south and east of the Capitol). All buses will be marked with signs in their windows noting the location to which they are returning.
You will either:
- Board your diocesan bus and head back to your diocese directly from the Capitol
- Board your park-and-ride bus (Archdiocesan buses) and head back to your park-and-ride location directly from the Capitol
- Board a bus headed back to the RiverCentre (if you parked your car at the RiverCentre)
- Archdiocesan attendees: if you park at the Cathedral and walk down to the RiverCentre in the morning, you are welcome to walk directly back to the Cathedral from the Capitol in the afternoon